Saturday, March 2, 2013

Rash Of Interviews


Rash Of Interviews

Check Out My Latest Interviews!
oneouterlogo

Click here to listen to the podcast I did with Barry Chalmers at Oneouter.com

Barry is a great host, and exceedingly talented when it comes to asking the real questions. There is no “what’s your favorite poker hand” here. We talk about how pathetic of an existence you can lead as a professional poker player, why the US government is promoting illegal activity in professional poker players when they claim to despise it, and my coaching programs.

Click here to read the interview I did with Chad Holloway for Pokernews.com

I felt very lucky to work with Chad Holloway. He did a great job of asking critical questions and getting his story without changing anything I said. We talked about how bad luck, bad decisions. and bad timing cost me $250,000 within a matter of weeks. We also discussed talked about where I came from, and how I built my bankroll from absolutely nothing – literally never making an initial deposit.

Click here to read the interview I did with Sober Paddy

I did a different kind of interview with Sober Paddy recently. While I have freely admitted I had large problems with drugs and alcohol I never got into the details. Sober Paddy wanted me to share my story for the sake of helping others. They’re focused on creating great content for people who are trying to stay off drugs and alcohol, and I felt honored to help.
My Plugs: Check out my vids at Pocketfives Training, contact me for lessons at assassinatocoaching@gmail.com, see other stuff I write with my friends at www.pokerheadrush.com, and follow my Twitter @TheAssassinato and Facebook at www.Facebook.com/Assassinato

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm now not positive whether this put up is written via him as no one else realize such distinct approximately my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Also visit my webpage ... free movies online

Anonymous said...

Good read articles there boss.

And moreso, well done on turning the live around.

Coggy

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most significant info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

my site ... free movies online
Also see my website: free movies online