Thursday, March 21, 2013

Makes My Questions Disappear


Makes My Questions Disappear

Rodriguez’s career was short lived in 1970 as he went back to his construction job. Unbeknownst to him his music was extremely successful and influential in south africa where it was rumored he had committed suicide. In the 1990′s south african fans found him and revived his career and he is still performing today at the age of 70!
Wake up at 7:20. Get ready by 8:00. Adelaide student is not here. I feel guilty because in my head I thought, “it wouldn’t bother me that much if I got to start an hour later today.” My counselor says I need to quit beating myself up so much. Old habits die hard.
Most dangerous hike in the world
Some scientists say that if space is truly infinite, then there is probably an exact copy of you somewhere in the universe.
Bible study to replace the consultation hour.
“When the priest examines the infected person and finds that the disease covers the entire body, he will pronounce the person ceremonially clean. Since the skin has turned completely white, the person is clean.” – Leviticus 13:13
Botchia.
“I said to myself, “I will watch what I do and not sin in what I say.
I will hold my tongue when the ungodly are around me.”
But as I stood there in silence—
not even speaking of good things—
the turmoil within me grew worse.” – Psalms 39:1-2

“We are merely moving shadows,
and all our busy rushing ends in nothing.
We heap up wealth,
not knowing who will spend it.” – Psalms 39:6

Two quarts of choice flour moistened with olive oil

“Oh, the joys of those who trust the Lord,
who have no confidence in the proud
or in those who worship idols.” – Psalms 40:4
I think every other person in Latvia is named Peteris or Janis.

My Latvian student tells me I seem happier. He said he noticed I wasn’t doing as well the last few lessons. These kids are so nice to me. I still wish the whole world were Latvian poker players (or like the ones I met).

Belgium. High level stuff. **The Noid**

I go to give my fiance a back rub after she freaks out about something. Dealing with banks is harsh. They’re really good at taking money in, but not dishing it out. Throw in a wedding to plan with florists and tailors who never return calls, things get stressful.

She tells me to go away. Later we’re eating lunch, and she beckons me back.

I can’t think. It’s too hot.

Get in front of the big computer to write an article. This room doesn’t seem as ugly since I switched meds. My stomach doesn’t seem as big. The screen isn’t as bright. The headache went away. I feel sorry for certain family members, thinking of what they must have gone through with more serious chemical depressions.


I see things moving in non-moving pictures.

It’s so nice how good Jango.com is. I’m listening to the Between The Buried And Me station. I remember when I was a kid and I got into this kind of music. Tools at Sam Goody would look at me like I was nuts when I asked for a Converge CD. I had to argue for the TV when Headbanger’s Ball came on once a week, so I might see the new Anterrabae video. The internet is horrible for artists bottom line, but my children will grow up in a much better musical world. They’ll be able to listen to anything when they do their homework.


I have three pages of an article written. It´s a little jumbled. I’ll need to sleep to read the thing with fresh eyes.

I decide to make the day shorter. I read my book about a murder in Ireland. It is overly written by a blowhard, but wholly entertaining.

I think about jogging. Then I realize my fiance is in class and that doesn’t happen much. I want the entertainment center to myself. Grabbing a coke from the Chino, I dig through my box of video games and pull out Metal Gear Solid 3. I loved one and two, and poker just really became my obsession when the third one came out. I was too sped up all the time. I couldn’t sit in front of a video screen.

I’m not feeling it so far. Why did I have to get older?

Suits. Law and Order.

My Plugs: Check out my vids at Pocketfives Training, contact me for lessons at assassinatocoaching@gmail.com, see other stuff I write with my friends at www.pokerheadrush.com, and follow my Twitter @TheAssassinato and Facebook at www.Facebook.com/Assassinato

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very quіckly thіs site will be famouѕ amid аll blogging and sіte-building ѵiewers, due to it's fastidious articles

Also visit my website: Chemietoilette

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have just been searching for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is
the best I've found out till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive concerning the supply?

My site; livedoor.pk

Anonymous said...

Superb blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring
writers? I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or
go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Kudos!

Also visit my web site ... ford ranger