Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Threebet Bluff A Flop With Me!


Threebet Bluff A Flop With Me!

“Excellent Article. I told you some weeks ago: when I read your articles, I understand why I am ‘another player’.” – Funeral Fog
“Great article!” – RedIceRap
“excellent stuff ! tnx for shareing” – Mican Ludi
“Great article ! I will use this more to help my thought process on hands when trying to narrow their range down” – Deputy Dog 01
“vn article.” – Ahurazor
“I really liked the article because you go through the thought process. For a lot of improving poker players dealing with three-bets is a real trial if only for the fact they have not faced enough situations being 3-bet to get “experience”. Refining an opponent’s range by taking into consideration the way the opponent has played to date and using the exact bet amount as a sort of supporting advice is fascinating. Thanks for writing it though I am going to be thinking about it for a few days before trying to use it in the appropriate situation.” – Flintsword
“I laughed! I cried! I lost five pounds!” – Alexander Fitzgerald

No comments: