Friday, January 4, 2013

Cafeína


Cafeína

Words on a page that apparently make something. It never seems to tangibly add to anything in front of my eyes. Yet backing contracts, business propositions, and a livelihood all seem to stem from this keyboard which constantly misses my key presses.
HP computers are such pieces of garbage now. This keyboard is working less effectively after a year of being used as a secondary computer. I bought it as a computer to travel because it was supposedly a steel tank. The first HP I owned was a force of nature.
It’s Christmas. I’m leaning back in green leather couches. They are so comfortable I am falling into a deeper sleep. Jazz plays. I’m surrounded by an art collection that took a lifetime to acquire by the Senor Sheik.
You don’t want to write like one of the hipsters from Seattle. Unfortunately, they’ve abducted all abstract wording and wrestled it down. I’m so sickened by their overwrought diatribes on the challenges of an affluent life. I want to cut the back of my tongue out whenever I resemble the writing of my home state.
A large part of me realizes there are not as many regular readers as my volume would seem to suggest.
That same person wonders how so many people seem to know blogged details about me when I meet them at a live event.
Oh, the places you’ll go, with mediocre talent and the ability to vomit your mental flow.
The best Christmas gift people give me regularly is time to write and think. I would write every day for free. I play poker because I enjoy it and I make a lot of money at it. If you took the money component out I would not care for poker at all.
The effect of an amphetamine on an adolescent mind is to rig it into an overdrive the mind rebels against. This is how a stimulant creates a dulling effect. The same effect allegedly shrinks the portions of the human mind it’s momentarily assisting.
See how I said allegedly? That means you can’t sue me. I can say you allegedly raped someone and ruin your career and marriage. I can know I am lying. As long as I write “alleged” you can’t touch me.
Behold, the power of a retard and a computer.
My Plugs: Check out my vids at Pocketfives Training, contact me for lessons at assassinatocoaching@gmail.com, see other stuff I write with my friends at www.pokerheadrush.com, and follow my Twitter @TheAssassinato and Facebook at www.Facebook.com/Assassinato

No comments: